Rear quarter view)|
An Asea in GTA V..
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
The Asea is powered by a 4-cylinder engine. Coupled with its light weight, acceleration and top speed are good. It is also nimble in handling and grips the road well. Because of its light construction however, its crash deformation is poor - it will take only 2 or 3 hits before the wheels snap off their axles and jam.
Locations and mission appearances
- GTA V
- For reasons unknown, the Asea does not spawn under normal circumstances. The only way to acquire one is before or after the mission What Lies Beneath. The player can choose to kill Abigail Mathers before she gets to her car, or tow the locked Asea before starting the mission.
- Michael drives a blue Asea to the cemetery in Bury the Hatchet. This Asea is covered in snow, and cannot be obtained outside of the mission without modifications.
- GTA Online
- The online player can choose an Asea as their starting car in Mall or Nothing. If they win the race, they get to keep the car.
- Can be bought from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com after the Business Update.
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing
An example of modified Asea in GTA V (Rear quarter view).