Rear quarter view)|
A Jester in GTA San Andreas..
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Manufacturer||Dinka (GTA V)|
The Jester is a two-door sports car in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto V.
GTA San Andreas
Designed as a two-door sports coupe, the Jester is based on the 1993-2002 Toyota Supra, although GTA San Andreas was set in 1992, and the vehicle's front end is elongated. It also bears a resemblance (and probably based on) to the Ferrari 348, which was sold during from 1989-1995. As it is considered a tuner, it can only be modified at Wheel Arch Angels. It feels and sounds as if powered by a V6.
Released as part of the Business Update, the Jester, manufactured by Dinka, is heavily based on the 2015 Honda/Acura NSX concept. The headlights resemble those of ninth generation Honda Civics, and to an extent, the car bears some similarities to the BMW i8. The taillights are similar to those of the Aston Martin One-77 (which also form the basis of the NSX's taillights), albeit compressed.
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing
GTA San Andreas
Unlike the Supra, the Jester in GTA San Andreas is front-wheel-drive, yet retains its sporty qualities. In acceleration, speed, handling, and braking, the Jester is inferior to most other sports cars and tuners in the game, superior only to the Euros. However, the vehicle still possesses good grip and braking, ideal for sharp cornering using the brake or handbrake.
With a large power output, the Jester features a good top speed and acceleration, comparable to other sports cars in its class. Being based on a Japanese sports car, the Jester has a very sensitive and responsive steering. As it is agile, it can perform skillful and quick moves if used correctly. However, the Jester tends to be drift-happy if driven on dirt roads. Crash deformation is good, and the Jester can survive multiple front end hits without deforming the front wheels. Without special abilites and modifications, the Jester has a rather low top speed of 113 mph (182 km/h). With special abilities and modifications, the Jester can reach 180 mph (290 km/h).
The Jester can only be modified at Wheel Arch Angels in Ocean Flats, San Fierro.
- Rear Bumper
- Front Bumper
- Side Skirts
- A model car called "Jester Crossflow" that resembles a tuned Jester can be found in the Zero RC shop in San Fierro.
- When doing the mission Customs Fast Track, you deliver the cars to the Doherty Garage, and and of the previous vehicles which have been delivered have been showed in the Wang Cars showroom, however, this vehicle never appears. Instead, a Savanna does.
- The Jester features the following default radio stations when entered:
- CSR 103.9 (GTA San Andreas)
- The Lowdown 91.1 or Space 103.2 (GTA V)
- In early versions of the game, the Jester had a different front design.
- The Jester was to appear in GTA Liberty City Stories but was cut for unknown reasons.
- The exhaust pipes will stay stock if you buy aftermarket ones at the Wheel Arch Angels.
- Spawns while driving a Rumpo in Rodeo/Santa Maria Beach, Los Santos (Friday).
- Spawn while driving a ZR-350 in Queens, San Fierro (Saturday).
- Importable from Easter Basin, San Fierro for $28,000 after unlocking importing/exporting (Tuesdays and Fridays only).
- Behind the Wheel Arch Angels garage in Ocean Flats, San Fierro when requested for export (sometimes locked or equipped with an alarm).
- Very common around The Strip, Las Venturas.
- Infernus, a car in GTA San Andreas based on a first-generation Honda/Acura NSX.