(Rear quarter view)
A Huntley in GTA San Andreas.
|GTA San Andreas
|4-door mid-size SUV
|4 (driver and 3 passengers)
The SUV is reminiscent of a facelifted (1986–1995) Range Rover, but with headlights and turn signals similar to the ninth generation Chevrolet Suburban. The Huntley appears to have wheels that look similar to the wheels found on the 2002-2005 Range Rover Vouge.
The Huntley tends to get dirty very easily, mostly on the roof whenever the player drives in the dirt/sand. This happens most notably when the vehicle is painted white.
As would be expected based on its bulky chassis, acceleration and speed are somewhat lacking. But being the off-road vehicle that it is, it has a strong engine with loads of low-end torque and a sturdy suspension for tackling steep hills and rough terrain, and being highly controllable in sharp turns.
Capable of seating four, the vehicle may be used for drive-by shootings, but is also vulnerable to gunfire due to its large size.
The Huntley in GTA San Andreas can be modified at a TransFender, but is only offered a bare minimum of modification options:
Italicized pricing denotes prices at the Las Venturas TransFender, which charges 20% more except Colors.
- The default radio station in the Huntley is WCTR.
- Spawns frequently around Vinewood, Los Santos.
- Spawns while driving a Uranus in Los Santos International Airport, Los Santos (Tuesday).
- Spawns at Madd Dogg's Crib in Mulholland, Los Santos, next to a Stafford or another Huntley during "Madd Dogg's Rhymes".
- Found regularly in San Fierro.
- Featured as a black/heavy version escorting a limousine near the end of "Jizzy".
- Found at the parking lot beside the driving school in Doherty, San Fierro only when wanted for export.
- Importable from Easter Basin, San Fierro for $32,000 after completing the export lists.
- Spawns regularly in Prickle Pine, Las Venturas.
- Sometimes spawns around The Strip, Las Venturas.