|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Firefighting aircraft|
|Body style||2-door helicopter|
|Capacity||2 (pilot and passenger)|
The Raindance is based on the Sikorsky S-70A, the civilian version of the famous UH-60A Blackhawk. Despite its implied use by the San Andreas Fire Department, the Raindance is never seen flying around San Andreas or otherwise being used or associated with the fire department; its livery is modeled on the Los Angeles County Fire Department's colors.
The Raindance is available only after completing Learning to Fly.
- In Santa Maria Beach, south of the Santa Maria Beach Safehouse and west of the red marker where the player can begin the Beat The Cock triathlon.
- In Easter Bay International Airport, beside a Leviathan and the control tower.
- At the top of the San Fierro Medical Center in Santa Flora, next to a Maverick.
- Like most other aircraft in GTA San Andreas, the Raindance plays K-DST by default.
- The Annihilator from Grand Theft Auto IV, a police helicopter equipped with guns, based on the same real-life helicopter.