(Rear quarter view)
A Cadrona in GTA San Andreas.
|GTA San Andreas
|2 (driver and passenger)
The Cadrona is a compact coupe featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Cadrona is designed as a coupe with sporty qualities, portraying the vehicle as an economy sports car with moderately good performance. It is similar to a 1991-1994 Chevrolet Cavalier, probably a Z24 Model because of the hood and slightly better than average performance. The Cadrona also has a grille like the older 1988-1990 Cavaliers but the back lights and front bumper look more like a 1991-1994 model.
The car's performance is good, with an above average top speed, good acceleration, and tight cornering, impressive considering its rear wheel drive configuration. The car does present a few drawbacks, mainly its light weight and instability due to its narrower axles against a wider body. As the car is only a two-door, the car can only fit two people.
The Cadrona can be modified at a TransFender, which offers a moderate range of parts to the car.
Italicized pricing denotes prices at the Las Venturas TransFender, which charges 20% more except Colors.
- The default radio station of the Cadrona is Bounce FM.
- The name "Cadrona" has a similar spelling to a Spanish profanity, "cabrona", meaning bitch or whore.
- Driving a Cadrona will lower your sex appeal rating.
- Spawns regularly in all cities and counties.
- Parked under the Mulholland Intersection in Los Santos.