(Rear quarter view)|
A Majestic in GTA San Andreas.
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Majestic is a car featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Majestic is a 1980s two-door coupe based on a 1982-1987 Buick Regal. The car performance is ranked in a mid range; although its top speed is slightly above average, its acceleration and braking are generally average, and its cornering is relatively stable given its rear wheel drive. The Majestic also has low sex appeal.
The Majestic is one of three gang cars driven by members of the Ballas. However, it is not the best choice for performing drive-bys, as it is a two door car - meaning that only one gang member can accompany the player.
The Majestic can be modified at a TransFender, which offers a moderate range of customizations for the car:
Italicized pricing denotes prices at the Las Venturas TransFender, which charges 20% more except Colors.
- The default radio station in the Majestic is Bounce FM.
- The car appears on the mission High Stakes, Low Rider, but the car isn't a lowrider.
- The factory rims are larger than any set you can install at TransFender (making it an ideal "Donk" when jacked up on hydros)
- The Majestic can usually be found in any area that the Ballas are in control of, but after the player has acquired all of the Ballas' "turf", the Majestic becomes extremely rare, only spawning indefinitely in one location in Los Santos, specifically, in the parking lot under the Mulholland Intersection in Downtown Los Santos. This is not a great loss, however, since it is a fairly average car, and is not one of the cars requested by the Easter Basin docks in San Fierro.
- On occasion, spawns while driving a BF-400, mostly downtown, but on rare occasion it can spawn elsewhere
- A flame-proof Majestic can be found as one of the contestants in the race during "High Stakes, Low Rider".