Ice Cold Killa
|Ice Cold Killa|
Cesar Vialpando hands Carl Johnson his silenced pistol to take out Jizzy B.
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Location||Doherty, San Fierro, San Andreas|
Ice Cold Killa is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, accessed independently by protagonist Carl Johnson under the inspiration of San Fierro Triads leader Wu Zi "Woozie" Mu from his garage in the Doherty district of San Fierro, San Andreas.
Note. This mission can only be started between 20:00 and 6:00.
Carl goes to his garage in Doherty looking for material to make a Silenced 9mm; shortly, Mexican-American Varrios Los Aztecas gang leader Cesar Vialpando arrives and gives Carl his own silencer. Woozie has apparently left a message about a Loco Syndicate meeting with the Ballas; Carl has to kill city pimp Jizzy B. and take his phone in order to find out about where this meeting will take place.
Carl drives over to the Pleasure Domes Club at Battery Point, and crashes Jizzy's party. After a brief argument Jizzy attempts to escape with a bodyguard, setting the other guards on Carl; Carl manages to kill them all and makes his way outside the club. Outside, Jizzy attempts to escape, and Carl gives chase, eventually killing him and taking his phone. Carl calls Cesar and tells him to come to Pier 69, the location of the meeting, where they'll take down the Loco Syndicate.
CJ: (comes rushing in to hurriedly scan the trunk of a Remington) Damn, where'd I put it? Where the hell did I put it? Shit!
(Mexican-American Varrios Los Aztecas gang leader Cesar Vialpando arrives, carting a tool trolley.)
Cesar: Hey holmes, you OK?
CJ: Yeah. Woozie left a message, say I gotta go get Jizzy's phone after he made the call. Then I can ambush the meet and take down those Balla pushers from Los Santos.
Cesar: Hey homie, you want me to roll with you?
CJ: No, this a one-man job. I gotta stay real low key. I was thinking about welding some shit together, and making me a silencer!
Cesar: You're fucking crazy, holmes! You gotta get out of this ghetto mentality!
CJ: So what you thinking?
Cesar: Let me show you. Check this out, holmes.
(Cesar reaches into the tool trolley and pulls out a pistol equiped with a silencer.)
Cesar: Here, take mine.
CJ: Where'd you get that?
Cesar: Same place I buy my pants, holmes. This is America.
(Carl heads down to the Pleasure Domes in Battery Point and meets with Jizzy.)
Jizzy: Gimme some room. Gimme some room bitch! It's that time of the week again...your provider is about to make that special call. If I think for a moment that one of you hos is hustling me...
(Jizzy makes the execution sign, which makes his primary ho, Bettina, lose her temper.)
Bettina: You better make a bigger cut this week Jizz. We're running low, honey!
Jizzy: Shut up bitch, I'm handling business!
Bettina: Don't you even raise your voice at me, asshole!
Jizzy: (pushes Bettina away) Now shut up, bitch! Your funky ass...
Bettina: (leaves) What a dick!
(Carl arrives to check in on Jizzy.)
CJ: Hey Jizzy, I need to holler at you.
Jizzy: Well talk, then, friend. I mean, that's we'll ever do. A kind word here, a wise saying there. Shit, I'm a walking book of proverbs.
(Carl pulls his gun on Jizzy.)
CJ: No, you fucked up!
Jizzy: C...C'mon, man. Hey, I get it wrong, you know? I'm imperfect. You know, like...hey. Not a kind man. Not a wise man, you know. Not a smart man, but. Dear Lord, I tried!
CJ: No, you fucked up when you trusted me, playa.
Jizzy: C'mon, baby...I...I...But...But...
CJ: (grabs him by the collar) You ass-selling, yay pushing, piece of shit trash!
(Carl tosses Jizzy onto a couch and prepares to shoot him.)
Jizzy: Oh, lord! Watchoo all waiting on, huh? Somebody cap this nigga, man!
(Jizzy escapes and sets his guards on Carl, but Carl kills the guards, then goes after Jizzy, kills him and takes his phone, then Carl calls Cesar.)
CJ: Eh, Cesar.
Cesar: Hey, dude, wassup?
CJ: I need you to meet me at Pier 69. We're gonna take down the Loco Syndicate.
Cesar: OK holmes. You gonna need some backup?
CJ: No, man. I got it covered.
(Carl hangs up.)
The rewards for this mission are $12,000 and an increase in respect. The mission Pier 69 is unlocked.
- The song heard playing in the background in the garage is The Chakachas - Jungle Fever; the song can also be heard on Master Sounds 98.3.
- The songs playing in the background in The Pleasure Domes Club are Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day, and Compton's Most Wanted - Hood Took Me Under; the songs can also be heard on Radio Los Santos, or any other time the player access the interior of the club.
- The song playing in the mission cutscene in Jizzy's club is I Can Make You Dance by Zapp; the song can also be heard on Bounce FM.
- This is the only time in the game Jizzy's club is accessible to the player, unless entered through the Hidden Interiors Universe at the Ganton Gym with the Jetpack exploit.
- Also note that one of the unused Crack Dealers makes a one time only appearence in this mission.
- When Jizzy runs (equiped with a Micro SMG), he will shoot with his arm up.
- If you destroy the Broadway outside of The Pleasure Domes Club before entering, Jizzy will run on a pizzaboy and without a security guard. This is the easiest way to finish the mission, as a simple drive-by aimed at Jizzy will also destroy the Pizzaboy, causing him to jump off and run on foot, in which case he can be easily killed.
- In a game trailer Carl is see pointing a Desert Eagle at Jizzy instead, though it might have just been a place holder.
Carl Johnson confronts Jizzy B. in the The Pleasure Domes Club.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|