Big Smoke saying that he's hungry.
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Target||Take Sweet, Big Smoke, and Ryder to a Cluckin' Bell, then attack a Balla gang car.|
|Location||Ganton, Los Santos, San Andreas|
Death of Carl Johnson|
Arrest of Carl Johnson
Death of Sweet
Death of Big Smoke
Death of Ryder
Destruction of the Greenwood
The Voodoo gets away
Nines and AKs|
Drive-Thru is the fifth storyline mission and third central storyline mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl "CJ" Johnson by his brother, deuteragonist and Grove Street Families leader Sean "Sweet" Johnson from his house in the Grove Street cul-de-sac in Ganton, Los Santos, San Andreas.
Carl finds Sweet and childhood friends Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris and Lance "Ryder" Wilson as he appears at his brother's house. Smoke suggests getting something to eat, and Carl drives them to the Cluckin' Bell in Willowfield where they order their food. Whilst they are eating their food, Ryder spots some Kilo Tray Ballas gang members in a pink Voodoo watching them and heading towards Ganton. The Ballas car turns around and performs a drive-by on Sweet's vehicle.
Carl drives after the Ballas, whilst Sweet and Ryder shoot at the car, eventually destroying it. Smoke decides to eat everybody's food instead of helping the team attack the Balla gang car. Carl drives then back to Ganton, before driving Smoke back to his home in Idlewood.
The rewards for completing the mission are $200 and an increase in respect. The mission Nines and AKs is unlocked. The Gyms across the state of San Andreas are available for use after receiving the phone call from Sweet.
Big Smoke's Order
In the mission, Smoke places a huge order at Cluckin' Bell which has become a notable meme:
Cluckin' Bell Employee: Can I take your order, please?
Big Smoke: Carl, what do you want? You gotta eat to keep your strength up, man.
Carl Johnson: Hey, I'll take a number 9 - fat boy.
Ryder: Gimme a number 9, just like his.
Sweet: Let me get a number 6 with extra dip.
Big Smoke: I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Post-mission Phone Call
Sweet: Hey, CJ, it's Sweet.
CJ: Hey, whassup?
Sweet: If you don't respect your body, ain't nobody gonna respect you! Looking too skinny, CJ, you need to pack on some muscle.
CJ: If I wanted nagging, I'd buy a clockwork wife.
Sweet: Just looking out for you, homie, it's all show and respect, you know.
CJ: Yeah, I guess.
Sweet: There's a gym I go to a couple of blocks away from the Grove. Go check it out and get yourself a gangster physique.
CJ: I'll scope it out, later man!
- In this mission, the Ballas are seen using a pink Voodoo with tinted windows. This is odd since the Ballas do not use the Voodoo as a gang car, but instead, the Grove Street Families use the Voodoo as a gang car. The only way to make the Ballas use the Voodoo as a gang car is to modify the cargrp.dat file. The pink Voodoo was earlier seen in the mission Sweet & Kendl.
- At the end of the mission, the Greenwood will be fireproof.
- Sometimes, the Voodoo will crash into a police car and will get stuck there, thus giving the player time to kill the gangsters.
- Carl, Smoke, Ryder and Sweet order Cluckin' Bell food, but later Smoke gets Burger Shot food.
- In the start of the cut scene where Smoke, Ryder, Sweet and Carl are ordering food, sometimes you can see Smoke in a T-Pose.
- This is the only time in San Andreas that the drive-thru section at a fast food joint is used.
Sweet and Ryder shooting the Ballas' car.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|