|GTA IV (Rear quarter view; engine).|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and 1 passenger)|
The Faction is powered by a 400ci(6.55L) Turbocharged V8, with some Factions equipped with a hood bulge. The Faction comes with a T-Top roof with either solid or glass panels and yellow fog lights close beside the normal white lights. The Faction resembles a 1982-1987 Buick Regal (similar to the Majestic in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas), Grand National, GNX, or T-Type. It also bears a similar appearance to the Declasse Sabre.
The Faction is a fun car to drive - with a high-torque V8 up front, combined with the RWD drivetrain, drifts are easy but controllable. The car also has great brakes due to having ABS. The turbo seems to have muted the sound of the V8 quite a bit though, but it still makes a nice smooth sound. The top speed is 290 km/h (180 mph).
- A pristine condition Faction sells for $1,800 at S&M Auto Sales in GTA IV after completion of Stevie's Car Thefts.
- The two default radio stations in the Faction in GTA IV are Electro-Choc and Radio Broker.
- Wrecks of Factions can be found in GTA IV.
- Commonly spawn in Cerveza Heights, Schottler (Broker), Cerveza Heights, Steinway, Willis (Dukes), East Holland, Northwood, Star Junction, Chinatown, Purgatory (Algonquin), Acter, Tudor, Westdyke (Alderney), South Bohan, Boulevard and Fortside (Bohan).
- Often spawn in Firefly Island, Firefly Projects, Schottler, Beechwood City (Broker), East Island City and Willis (Dukes).
- Sometimes spawn in Berchem, Leftwood and Westdyke (Alderney).
- Occasionally spawn in Acter Industrial Park, Normandy, Port Tudor (Alderney), Varsity Heights, Middle Park, Middle Park West, Star Junction, Purgatory, Easton, Lower Easton, Presidents City, Fishmarket North, The Exchange (Algonquin), Bohan Industrial, Chase Point, Northern Gardens (Bohan), BOABO, East Hook (Broker) and Charge Island.
- Spawn in traffic during multiplayer.