Cherise McCormic, born 1970, is a former child actress from San Fierro. She is most famous for playing a character named Tiffany Gibson on a popular 80's sitcom, when she was 10-19 years old. After falling out of the public eye she was first arrested in 2001, at age 31, for possession of crack cocaine. She's been arrested almost every year since, including for her involvement in a pornographic film in 2007, in exchange for crack cocaine. In 2008 she appeared on the hit TV show Waning with the Stars; rumors spread that she faked her drug problems to appear on the show, but her criminal record would suggest otherwise.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Cherice
Place of Birth: San Fierro
- 2001 - Possession Controlled Substance: Crack Cocaine
- 2003 - Driving While Intoxicated
- 2004 - Resisting Arrest
- 2005 - Possession Controlled Substance: Crack Cocaine
- 2006 - Prostitution
- 2007 - Obscenity: Obscene Performance
- Famous actress on popular 80s sitcom.
- Drug and alcohol problems since falling out of the public eye.
- Believed to be participating in pornographic movies in exchange for crack cocaine.
- Currently featured on the TV show "Waning With The Stars"
- Her character's name on the 80's sitcom she was in was "Tiffany Gibson", which references two popular pop-stars of the 1980's: Tiffany Darwish and Debbie Gibson, respectively.