|Full Name||Gordon Sargent|
|Date of Birth||1977|
|Place of Birth||Liberty City|
|Voiced by||David Conley|
Gordon "Gordo" Sargent is a character in the HD Universe and is a member of the McReary Mob who often worked with fellow members Patrick McReary and Michael Keane in Grand Theft Auto IV. He frequents several bookmakers, often using the money he earns from criminal activities to pay them.
Gordon's first arrest was for possession of stolen property for 1998, in 2000 he was arrested for petty larceny, and in 2002 he was arrested for possession of gambling records, hinting at his early involvement in the gambling world, where he would eventually regularly owe his bookie.
In 2003 Gordon was arrested for kidnapping. Considering his heavy involvement in the kidnapping of Gracie Ancelotti in 2008, it was likely that this kidnapping was orchestrated by Gerald McReary in order to earn a large sum of money.
In 2008 Gordon accompanied Patrick, Michael and Niko Bellic to an Ancelotti waste management plant at Colony Island, shooting their way in and successfully stealing the Ancelotti's payment. Sargent and Keane provided covering fire as Patrick and Niko made their escape.
Later on, Gordon assisted with the 'storage' of the kidnapped mob daughter, Gracie Ancelotti, who was snatched by Niko. Gordon stayed holed up with Gracie for a time, until the Ancelotti Family made a deal to trade her for the diamonds stolen from the Libertonian Museum deal by The Lost Brotherhood.
Gordon is a very conflicted person and always complains about the place of the Irish American Killers in the criminal food chain in Liberty City. He takes orders from Packie, but often argues with him and mocks him. It is possible that the only authority for Gordon is Gerald McReary, because Packie always says, that Gordon can't be so brave in front of him.
- GTA IV
LCPD Database information
First Name: Gordon
Place of Birth: Dukes, Liberty City
Affiliations: Known associate of the McReary family.
- 1998 - Possession Stolen Property
- 2000 - Petty Larceny
- 2002 - Possession Gambling Records
- 2003 - Kidnapping
- Small time Dukes-based Irish American hood.
- Works closely with Michael Keane and Patrick McReary, brother of the Pegorino Crime family associate, Gerald McReary.
- Suspected in a number of hijackings and robberies.
- Frequets several known bookmakers.
- During the Mafiya Work multiplayer mode of GTA IV, it is revealed by Kenny Petrovic that Gordon did a favor for Petrovic.
- He is believed to have a gambling problem as Michael Keane warns Gordon during Waste Not Want Knots against wasting his money at the bookies, just before Packie and Niko swim for the boat, he starts worrying about the money, stating " I don't know how my bookies gonna be about wet notes". His creditor is probably Mark Volpe from the Messina Family, based in Dukes, who rules sport gambling illegal industry for his gang.
- Gordon sports a Liberty City Salamanders sweater under his vest, Liberty City's woman basketball team.