|Place of Birth
|Santa Clara, Cuba
Santa Clara, Cuba
|Liberty City Swingers (pitcher)
Ernesto Asaltacunas, born in Santa Clara, Cuba, moved to Liberty City at some point prior to 2008 when, as a twenty-seven year old, he was the star power pitcher for the Liberty City Swingers baseball team. By that time he had a history of dating very good girls, including thirteen year old heiress Jill Von Crastenburg. It is implied that Asaltacunas is a pedophile. In 2005 he was arrested for a criminal sex act on a minor and then in 2006 for possession of a controlled substance (namely steroids). He was also caught with child pornography, although charges were later dropped, and was the central figure in a 2006 doping scandal at the Liberty City Swingers.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Ernesto
Place of Birth: Santa Clara, Cuba
- 2005 - Criminal Sexual Act: Minor
- 2006 - Possession Controlled Substance: Steroids
- Star Power Pitcher for the Liberty Swingers.
- History of dating very young girls.
- Believed to have had a relationship with teen heiress Jill Von Crastenburg.
- Caught in the possession of child pornography but charges were dropped.
- Central figure in a 2006 doping scandal at the Liberty Swingers.
- Asaltacunas is partially a parody of twin brothers Jose and Ozzie Canseco, both Cuban baseball players who used steroids (but never accused of pedophilia). Jose, more notably, was also part of a steroid scandal in 2005 after he accused Mark McGwire and other former teammates of steroid use in his autobiography.
- Asaltacunas means "Bassinet Assaulter" in Spanish, possibly referring to his pedophilia.