|Date of Birth
|Place of Birth
|Broker, Liberty City
He is generally thought to be a pedophile, and was arrested for sexually harassing his employee's children in 1999. In 2004 he ran for Liberty's U.S. Senator (it's not explicitly stated whether he won or lost). He was arrested a second time in 2003 for spending $400,000 of the senatorial campaign funds on a vacation home in the Philippines, where he is also thought to have committed pedophilia.
Also during the campaign, he allegedly impregnated his then-36-year-old campaign manager and press secretary, Mona Arthurs of Los Santos. In 2005, she gave birth to a baby boy she named Michael Arthurs. During his 2008 gubernatorial campaign, Mona (now 40) claims the baby is by her ex-husband Jay Arthurs, though the baby is white and he is an openly gay black man. Graves said of the accusations "I did not sleep with Ms. (sic) Arthurs, nor with any woman, at any time, under any circumstances. My political opponents are ruining this poor woman's reputation, which is odd, given that the wives are notorious sluts".
In 2008 he was the Republican nominee for Governor of Liberty, and his Democratic rival was John Hunter (though both of them were fiscal conservatives). Grand Theft Auto IV takes place very close to election day 2008, though the game ends without revealing which one of them was elected Governor.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Michael
Place of Birth: Broker, Liberty City
- 1999 - Criminal Sexual Act: Minor
- 2003 - Campaign Finance Law Violation
- Running against John Hunter for governor.
- Charged with sexually harassing employees' children.
- Alleged to have spent $400,000 of senatorial campaign funds on a vacation home in the Philippines.
- It is possible to spot a pedestrian roaming around Algonquin and sometimes other areas that has a striking resemblance to Michael Graves. This is likely because the models for minor background characters like Michael Graves are recycled from pedestrian ones.
- There's a Michael Graves campaign billboard facing north in South Bohan along the East Borough Bridge.
- He calls John Hunter a "fat bald prick."
- Both Graves' and Hunter's last names could be associated with violent things: Hunter, as in hunting, and Graves, as in tombstones.