|Full Name||Luther Austin|
|Date of Birth||1962|
|Place of Birth||American Midwest|
|Main Affiliations||The Serrated Edge (presenter)|
|Voiced by||Dave Bachman|
Luther Austin is a character born in 1962 in the HD Universe who appears in Grand Theft Auto IV. He is the presenter of The Serrated Edge television show and is voiced by Dave Bachman.
Luther Austin, born in the American Midwest, later moved to become involved in the television industry. In 1998 he was arrested for driving while intoxicated, in 1999 for public intoxication and disorderly conduct, in 2003 for assaulting a police officer with a fishing pole and again in 2005 for driving while intoxicated. His actions leading to his arrests were fuelled by his alcohol addiction. Despite his problems with alcohol in 2008, at the age of forty six, he was the host of The Serrated Edge television program on CNT.
LCPD Database record
First Name: Luther
Place of Birth: Midwest
- 1998 - Driving While Intoxicated
- 1999 - Public Intoxication and Disorderly Conduct
- 2003 - Assault On A Police Officer
- 2005 - Driving While Intoxicated
- Works as a presenter on the TV show "The Serrated Edge"
- Long-term alcoholic with a history of violent behavior.
- Assaulted a police officer with a fishing pole in 2003.
- If you see him, beat him.
- On the 'Notes' section on his criminal record shows "If you see him, beat him". This may show the LCPD dislikeness to Austin.
- Luther Austin has a star on the Vinewood Walk of Fame in Los Santos, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto V.