|Date of Birth
|Place of Birth
|Algonquin, Liberty City
North Holland Hustlers
Joe Corrola is a 33 year-old (born 1975) member of the Pavano Family and believed to be in charge of the family's heroin distribution racket. He is the ex-lover of Mary Valvona, who was the don, head of the family. Corrola has known ties to African-American drugs dealers in North Holland as well as the Humbolt River Dock Workers Local Union; which is believed to be used to bring heroin into Liberty City.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Joe
Place of Birth: Algonquin, Liberty City
Affiliations: Pavano Crime Syndicate
- 1993 - Grand Theft Auto
- 1995 - Assault
- 1998 - Racketeering
- 2005 - Tax Evasion
- Ex-lover of Pavano Crime Syndicate head Mary Valvona.
- Believed to be in charge of the Pavano Crime family's heroin distribution network.
- Often seen with African American drug dealers in North Holland.
- Ties to the Humboldt River Dock Workers Local Union.
- Believed to use these connections to bring heroin into Liberty City.