|Date of Birth
La Fuente Blanca in Vinewood Hills, Los Santos
Trailer in Sandy Shores (2013)
Martin Madrazo (husband)
Patricia Madrazo was born in 1956 and later met Martin Madrazo, the head of the Madrazo Cartel, and married him in 1983. The two later move to La Fuente Blanca in Vinewood Hills, Los Santos. She continues living with her husband despite him cheating with at least one woman, Natalia Zverovna for whom Martin buys a stilt house. Trevor Philips later kidnaps Patricia after witnessing how Martin treats her and, along with Michael De Santa, move to Trevor's trailer in Sandy Shores. She is initially tied up but is later allowed to walk around freely and does not attempt to escape. While living with Trevor, she cleans and tidies his trailer, and works on his garden. She also attempts to change some of his habits, including drinking petrol.
She is later returned to her husband by a reluctant Trevor, with an extremely nervous Martin, with a bandaged ear, agreeing to treat his wife better. Patricia states that, while she dislikes Martin's actions, her duty is to live with him as his wife. She later phones and e-mails Trevor explaining that she enjoyed her time with Trevor who she describes as a "good man".
- GTA V
- Caida Libre
- Minor Turbulence
- Monkey Business
- Bury the Hatchet (post mission phone call)
- The Wrap Up (post mission phone call)
- The Time's Come (post mission phone call)
- The Third Way (post mission phone call)
- Michael makes reference to Stockholm syndrome, suggesting that is the reason Patricia did not attempt to escape Trevor. Stockholm Syndrome involves a hostage developing positive feelings toward their captor.
- Between the missions Caida Libre and Monkey Business, she can be seen talking to Michael De Santa inside Trevor's trailer when playing as Trevor.
- Ron Jakowski asks Trevor on Lifeinvader if Patricia could clean his trailer as she had Trevors.
- Patricia bears a resemblance to Trevor's mother, including their short red hair.